Ginger Scallion Sauce
Write a review
- 1 bunch Scallions (12-15) thinly sliced or julienned
- 3/4 cup minced or grated fresh Ginger
- 1/2 Tbs salt
- 1 Tbs Cooking Sherry
- 1/2 cup Pure Olive Oil
- Mix scallions, ginger and salt in a small heat safe saucepan (you will be pouring hot oil into it).
- Heat pure olive oil in a pan over med heat until very hot (don’t let it smoke), about 1 minute.
- Very slowly pour pure olive oil over the scallions and ginger, be careful not to spatter.
- Let cool to room temperature and put in glass bowl and allow to chill until ready to serve.
- This sauce freezes well. Portion out servings in advance and freeze in a muffin or ice cube tray. Once frozen, remove from mold and store in a freezer safe, air tight bag.
- *Use: This sauce is delicious on grilled white fish like cod, grilled lobster tails and even grilled chicken breast. Sauce is meant to be served cold or at room temperature and over protein.
Fire Magic Grills http://www.firemagicgrills.com/