Mexican Flank Steak Rub
Write a review
- 2 lbs Flank Steak
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp dried Oregano
- ½ tsp Allepo Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Coriander, ground
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Spanish Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Create rub by combining all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pat meat dry and place on a clean work surface.
- Sprinkle rub generously on meat to evenly distribute seasoning and then use your hands to massage into flank to infuse flavors.
- Preheat Fire Magic Grill to 500*.
- Sear 3-4 minutes on each side or until meat is cooked to your preferred temperature.
- Allow flank steak to rest for 7 minutes before serving. To highlight the tender texture of the Flank Steak, slice meat against the grain. Slice diagonally and as thin as possible for an elegant result.
- Rubs pack meat with flavor and also give an amazing crust like texture that is perfect to highlight Flank Steak. The complex, exotic notes in the Mexican Flank Rub sing against the bright lime and cilantro in the Chimichurri Sauce. All we need now are a couple of Margaritas!
Fire Magic Grills http://www.firemagicgrills.com/