Grilled Zucchini Salad with Arugula and Feta
- 3 medium Zucchini, julienned
- 4 cups Baby Arugula
- ½ cup Pistachios, toasted
- ½ cup Feta, crumbled
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Lemony Basil Vinaigrette
- Preheat Fire Magic Grill on Medium intensity and bring temperature up to 400-500 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, toss the julienned zucchini lightly in extra virgin olive oil, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Grill zucchini 1-2 minutes on each side until grill marks are achieved and zucchini is lightly cooked through.
- Toss the grilled zucchini with the arugula and lemony basil vinaigrette. Garnish with feta and toasted pistachios and season with an additional pinch of salt and cracked pepper. Enjoy!
- *This vinaigrette is an excellent summer salad dressing. It is also delicious on pasta and grilled chicken.
- 1 cup lightly packed basil leaves, about 15-20 medium leaves
- 2 Tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs local Honey
- Kosher Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend on high for 60 seconds or until basil has broken down and the vinaigrette is a vibrant green color.
Fire Magic Grills https://www.firemagicgrills.com/