Focaccia Crumbed Shrimp & Scallops Drizzled with Sauvignon Blanc Sauce
- Serves: 10
- Prep time: 45 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
60 large shrimps – ocean prawns
30 large sea scallops
1 cup Pizzetta oil
Seasoned or Focaccia bread crumbs
- Sauté shrimps and scallops in the oil until shrimps are just pink.
- Sprinkle with crumbs after plating and drizzle on sauce.
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shallot – finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- ½ cup cream
- 2 lemon’s juice
- ½ lb. butter
Salt to taste
- Reduce wine, wine vinegar, shallot, bay leaf and cracked pepper to one tablespoon.
- Add cream and reduce to 1/3 cup.
- Reduce heat. Whisk in butter, one tablespoon at a time, until all is incorporated. Add one or two squeezes of lemon and salt. Taste for seasoning.